Saturday 1 January 2011

Oh what joy to listen to Michala Petri. So relaxing. Thank you jill for introducing me to this music. Perfect for the first dqy of the year. Driving back home i listened to the Beatles - Revolver. There are a few wonderful tracks on this album, but it is not my favourite Beatles album. In my view many of the tracks do not stand the test of time, well apart from Eleanor Rigby.

I am astonished at how much music i have listened to in the last 36 hours.....andi have really enjoyed it. Tonight i began to look to see what would come next in this musical journey. I find my favourite albums probably most compelling,. some of the jazz and classical music needs to be listened to when the mood is right. I now have a stash of about 20 cds ready to listen to... I will take them randomly. It is really exciting.... What will be next?

1 comment:

  1. hey Anne, you sound like a school kid embarking on a new exciting project. It's wonderful to behold. Wait a minute, don't you do have that same school kid enthusiasm as a grown-up - witness the Alice extravanganza! Yay!

    ReplyDelete