Saturday 23 July 2011

Albums for the gym?

Album 223  Otis Redding The Definitive
What a star! Great music and it finishes with the classic 'Dock of The Bay'. Really enjoyed listening to this album. It was a great album to run to - time flew!

Album 224  Wishbone Ash - Argus
I have seen this band several times but I really couldn't remember anything that they had played. I listened to this album whilst I was at the gym and running - a good album for the gym, but doubt I would listen to it at home.

Album 225  Dave Brubeck's Greatest Hits
Album 226  Dave Brubeck - The Very Best
I listened to both of these albums together and was delighted by the music. 'Take Five' was on both albums and listening to it twice was great. What a fantastic piece of music. Both recordings were slightly different and that was interesting. I will listen again to to these albums again.

I have also listened to Cream - The Reunion again. It was quite surreal wandering around Marks and Spencers whilst listening to 'Spoonful'.

No comments:

Post a Comment