Sunday 17 July 2011

222 CDS! Getting very Jazzy!

I have found a pile of CDS that have extended my collection. I suspect that they may belong to Luke, but I am keeping them because they are classic and brilliant. I am really enjoying listening to Jazz again and so much of this stuff is very familiar to me. In addition to the blog I now have a list of the records and somewhere I hae mis counted as I have now listened to 222 CDs. Some days I relisten to albums that I have rediscovered.
CD 206 Herbie Hancock - Empyrean Isles

CD  207 Art Blakey and Jazz Messengers - Moanin'
CD 208 Johnny Flynn - A Larum
This is a great album - folk, jolly, upbeat and well worth a listen. Another album that I must thank Dan for introducing me to.
CD 209 Gothan Project - 1-4 Inspiration
CD 210 Angelique Kido - Keep On Moving
CD 211 T Rex - Essential Collection
CD 212 Capricorn  - Jazz, Funk, Soul and latin
CD 213 Bebel Gilberto - All In One
CD 214 Kate Nash - Made of Bricks
CD 215 Crusaders - Best of
CD 216 Diana Krall - Live in Paris
CD 217 Cannonball Adderly  - Somethin Else
CD 218 Charles Mingus - Mingus Ah Um
CD219 Yellow Jackets - Altered State
CD220 Mozart - Piano Concertos  466, 467
CD 221 Madonna - Greatest Hits
CD 222 Pat Metheny - :rarum

No comments:

Post a Comment